|Damage||32 / 37 (Melee)|
|Knockback||8 (Very strong)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Flamarang is a boomerang, and is the upgraded version of the Enchanted Boomerang, which deals more damage and has a 20% chance of inflicting the On Fire! debuff to enemies. It travels faster than the Enchanted Boomerang and emits more light. The light particles also travel through walls.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
total: 1 row(s)
- Just like the Enchanted Boomerang, water decreases its range.
- Boomerangs can only have universal modifiers, because they cannot have their speed modified.
- This weapon works very well against Queen Bee when she is stationary and spawning Bees, as the Flamarang will both set Queen Bee on fire and kill approaching bees.
- The Flamarang has the highest damage of any pre-Hardmode boomerang.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased both the projectile speed and the return speed of the projectile.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Desktop 1.2: Damage increased from 32 to 37.
- Desktop 1.1: Now listed as melee.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4's 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Console-Release: Introduced, listed as melee.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 220.127.116.11.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Damage reduced from 37 to 32.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Damage increased from 32 to 37.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now listed as melee.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 1.2.