Flame Waker Boots
- Internal Item ID: 4822
The Flame Waker Boots are a vanity accessory obtained by opening Obsidian Crates or Hellstone Crates, found by fishing in Lava. They cause the player’s feet to leave trails of fire while moving on blocks. They are entirely cosmetic and provide no functional benefit of their own.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used In[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The flame effect also appears when riding a Minecart across a Minecart Track laid right on top of a flat surface.
- Like Meteor armor, Molten armor or Rocket Boots, dyes will also change the flame effect's color.
- If the player is walking on water (e.g. using the Water Walking Potion, the Water Walking Boots, or any of its upgrades) with the Flame Waker Boots equipped, the flame effect will not appear unless the water is 1 tile or less tall.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from Vanity Accessories/tip.Because vanity accessories such as the Flame Waker Boots cannot be reforged and grant no benefits besides appearance, it is recommended to equip them in the player's social accessory slots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Get cold feet" is a phrase that describes people not showing up to an event out of a sense of fear or anxiety despite being expected to be there, such as people not attending their own wedding or not going to a party due to anxiety despite saying they would attend.
- A "waker" is one who wakens or rouses someone or something; this refers to this item's ability to rouse up flames behind the player, akin to a ship's wake. The word "waker" also appears visually similar to "walker", which was possibly intended as a pun.
- This item is the only vanity accessory that is also a crafting material.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced.