Flask of Cursed Flames
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Melee and Whip attacks inflict enemies with cursed flames|
|Buff||Weapon Imbue: Cursed Flames|
|Buff tooltip||Melee attacks inflict enemies with cursed flames|
|Duration||20 minutes ()|
15 minutes ( )
The Flask of Cursed Flames is a Hardmode flask that, when applied, causes melee weapons (and Whips) to inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff for 3–6 seconds on a successful hit. Melee weapons that fire projectiles will also inflict the debuff on enemies hit by the projectiles.
The Flask of Cursed Flames cannot be used in conjunction with other flasks, and using it will remove any existing flask effects. However, like other flasks, the effect will last across death.
The Flask of Cursed Flames will not inflict the Cursed Flames debuff in PvP scenarios.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Flask of Cursed Flames can prove to be very useful when mining, as it gives more light than torches, and both pickaxes and drills are affected by the buff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Buff duration increased from 15 to 20.
- Now requires 2 Cursed Flames instead of 5.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.