|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Melee and Whip attacks set enemies on fire|
|Buff||Weapon Imbue: Fire|
|Buff tooltip||Melee attacks set enemies on fire|
|Duration||20 minutes ()|
15 minutes ()
The Flask of Fire is a flask that will cause any melee weapons (and whips) to inflict the On Fire! debuff. On the Desktop version, Console version, Mobile version, Switch version, and tModLoader version, this effect will not be lost when the player dies.
The Flask of Fire cannot be used in conjunction with other flasks, and using it will remove any existing flask effects.
This item currently does not apply the debuff in PvP scenarios. The debuff lasts for 3–6 seconds.
total: 2 row(s)
- The Flask of Fire is a cheap way of providing light when exploring underground in early Hardmode. While the Hellstone cost may be high, the buff lasts for quite a long time and persists after death.
- It is the only non-renewable flask currently in the game, since Hellstone is generated in a finite amount per world and cannot be fished from crates.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Buff duration increased from 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now requires 3 Hellstone instead of 5.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.