|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Melee and Whip attacks cause confetti to appear|
|Buff||Weapon Imbue: Confetti|
|Buff tooltip||Melee attacks cause confetti to appear|
|Duration||20 minutes |
The Flask of Party is one of the eight flasks that provide melee (and summoning) "bonuses" for the consumer. This particular flask provides a buff that creates confetti when the player attacks with their melee weapon or whip. This lasts for 20 / 15 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon ( ), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen (). The confetti created is purely cosmetic and does not provide damage bonuses.
total: 1 row(s)
- Besides crafting, there is a chance to obtain a Flask of Party from breaking a Pigronata, which can be bought during a Party from the Party Girl.
- In Celebrationmk10 worlds, the Flask of Party can be purchased from the Princess for 15.
- Since flasks apply to all weapons that deal melee damage, it is possible to create large amounts of confetti using this flask with weapons such as Vampire Knives, Light Discs, Bladed Glove or the Scourge of the Corruptor.
- The Flask of Party produces significantly less confetti on the Mobile version.
- Using a drill while under the buff will make the player appear to "shoot" confetti.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now be purchased from the Princess in Celebrationmk10 worlds.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Buff duration increased from 15 minutes to 20.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52.1: Sell price reduced from 50 to 5. This was to fix an exploit for infinite money, since 5 Confetti cost 5 silver to buy, and when crafted into a Flask of Party it sold for ten times as much.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.