Flesh Blocks are Hardmode blocks crafted from two Crimstone at a Meat Grinder. They are used to craft Flesh furniture and Flesh Block Walls. When placed, eyeballs and intestines can be seen bulging out of the block. Flesh Blocks will not spread The Crimson.
Crafting all items requires 153 Flesh Blocks (306 Crimstone).
total: 3 row(s)
total: 21 row(s)
- This block can be seen as The Crimson's alternative to the Corruption's Lesion Block, both being used in crafting furniture. The Crystal Block could be loosely seen as the Hallow's counterpart.
- The block emits red particles when walked on or landed on.
- If placed and hammered the right way, one could make a mini Wall of Flesh that is three blocks tall. You could even add lava and a Guide Voodoo Doll on Platforms for added realism.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Flesh Blocks now have a fleshy squish sound when hit.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.