|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||16 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 95
Its best modifier is Demonic, as it does does not have any knockback and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it. It can also get the Deadly modifier, which, while the Demonic modifier may provide the greatest damage per hit, grants a higher increase to the overall DPS.
- Even though it is based off a real life Flintlock Pistol, it more closely resembles a Revolver (comparison). In reality, the single-shot rate of fire of flintlock pistols and muskets are very similar; however, in Terraria, the Flintlock Pistol's speed is 16 (very fast), compared to the Musket's speed of 35 (slow).
- The Flintlock Pistol is one of the only guns with no knockback, along with the Clockwork Assault Rifle, Star Cannon, and Minishark.
- The Flintlock Pistol is one of only eleven guns in Terraria to share its name with a real gun, the others being the Uzi, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Revolver, Chain Gun, Red Ryder, Tactical Shotgun, Musket, Handgun and the Quad-Barrel Shotgun.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Damage increased from 8 to 10.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Damage increased from 7 to 8.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.