|Damage||130 / 65 / 52 (Melee)|
|Use time||40 (Very slow)|
|Tooltip||Shoots razor sharp flower petals at nearby enemies|
- Flower Pow
- Flower Pow Petal
The Flower Pow is a Hardmode flail which is dropped by Plantera with a
14.29*1/7 (14.29%) / 16.67*1/6 (16.67%) chance. In addition to the usual flail mechanics, it has the unique ability to shoot petals toward enemies. It will launch the petals at a steady, rapid pace for as long as the ⚒ Use / Attack button is held and there are unobstructed targets to shoot at. Dropping the flail head to the ground mid-throw will cause the fire rate of its petals to increase drastically.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- When pressed against a 1-block wide wall, a player can launch the Flower Pow through the wall (this goes for every wall, above or beneath the player), making it helpful for attacking enemies from safety.
- In the Nintendo version, the Flower Pow may not always shoot petals at enemies.Verify
- Its name is a play on the slogan "Flower power".
- The petals it fires are similar to the seeds Plantera fires in her first stage.
- The Flower Pow is one of three flails that fire additional projectiles, the others being the Drippler Crippler and the Flairon.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage doubled from 65 to 130.
- Functionality of flails reworked.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Damage increased from 52 to 65.
- Drop chance reduced from 1/6 to 1/7.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.