|Placeable||✔️ (2 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Billows out fog|
The Fog Machine is a placed novelty mechanism that produces a fog cloud around it. It can be activated and deactivated via wire, but is always on by default when first placed. The fog is purely visual, has no functional effect, and can be produced infinitely at no cost. When Fog Machines are placed next to each other and are active, the fog gets thicker which makes it harder to see through. The Fog Machine is purchased from the Party Girl for 4 at night.
- Placing torches next to the fog machine colors the fog.
- The fog it produces can be used to hide parts of builds such as wiring. It also makes great clouds and other ambience.
- You can place multiple next to eachother and the fog effect stacks making it less and less transparent.
- Fog produced by the Fog Machine is less thick in a Graveyard.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 184.108.40.206.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.