|Tooltip||Increases jump speed and allows auto-jump|
Increases fall resistance
- Internal Item ID: 2423
The Frog Leg is an accessory that aids jumping in several ways. It is caught randomly during Fishing. Chance to catch it is 1:500 (0.2%) with 50% Fishing power and 1:250 (0.4%) with 100% Fishing Power. Available in all bodies of water.
Equipping it has the following effects:
- Increases the player's jump speed by 48%.
- The player automatically jumps while the ↷ Jump key is held. This effect also works with Climbing Claws and other climbing accessories.
- Increases allowed Falling distance by 15 blocks; normally the player can fall up to 25 blocks before they start receiving damage, however with the Frog Leg, the player can fall up to 40 blocks without taking damage.
- These effects also apply with Wings equipped.
total: 3 row(s)
- The double jump effect of the Cloud in a Bottle and all similar items are treated as wings by the Frog Leg, increasing by only 48%, not doubling. Frog Leg paired with Shiny Red Balloon raises the jump height up to 32 blocks. Combining all three of these items increases jump height up to 70 blocks.
- The jump boost of the Frog Leg stacks with that of Amphibian Boots but does not stack with other accessories crafted using a Frog Leg such as the Frog Flipper or Frog Gear.
- It is completely unrelated to the Frog critter or the Sauteed Frog Legs, despite the similarities in name.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed an issue where wearing Moon Lord Legs and Frog Legs at the same time would give you no legs at all.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1 ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.