|Tooltip||Increases jump speed and allows auto-jump|
Increases fall resistance
- Internal Item ID: 2423
The Frog Leg is an accessory that aids jumping in several ways. It is caught randomly during Fishing, with a
0.2*1/500 (0.2%) with 50% Fishing Power and 0.4*1/250 (0.4%) with 100% Fishing Power. It can be caught in any viable body of water.
Equipping it has the following effects:
- Increases the player's jump speed by 48%.
- The player automatically jumps while the ↷ Jump key is held. This effect also works with Climbing Claws and other climbing accessories.
- Increases allowed Falling distance by 15 blocks; normally the player can fall up to 25 blocks before they start receiving damage, however with the Frog Leg, the player can fall up to 40 blocks without taking damage.
These effects also apply with Wings equipped.
total: 3 row(s)
- The double jump effect of the Cloud in a Bottle and all similar items are treated as wings by the Frog Leg, increasing by only 48%, not doubling. Frog Leg paired with Shiny Red Balloon raises the jump height up to 32 blocks. Combining all three of these items increases jump height up to 70 blocks.
- !!Error: Invalid EICONS input! The jump boost of the Frog Leg stacks with that of Amphibian Boots but does not stack with other accessories crafted using a Frog Leg such as the Frog Flipper or Frog Gear.
- It is completely unrelated to the Frog critter or the Sauteed Frog Legs, despite the similarities in name.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed an issue where wearing Moon Lord Legs and Frog Legs at the same time would give you no legs at all.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1 ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.