|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a rideable Bunny mount|
|Buff tooltip||You are craving carrots|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bundle of Balloons stacks for higher jumps, and the Lava Waders will allow walking on water, honey, and lava.
- Having the Cloud in a Bottle or any double-jump accessory equipped gives the player the ability to jump twice while riding the bunny.
- Riding the bunny negates fall damage.
- When using a weapon with autoswing (such as the Terra Blade), while moving away from the fire direction, the Bunny Mount will appear to moonwalk.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When dashing by using the Shield of Cthulhu and simultaneously pressing Quick Mount, the bunny will run faster.
- Summoning or de-summoning emits a significant amount of light particles with the same velocity as the character that last about 2 seconds, fading in both brightness and speed over the duration. This can be useful in cave exploration, as if you press Quick Mount as you are grappling to a wall, it will reveal an area behind it.
- If wearing Hermes Boots (or equivalent) while riding the mount for only a second, and dismount, the Hermes boots will already be active. If you then remount with them active, the mount will be at top speed.
- This mount is quite a bit easier to obtain than the others since it doesn't need any bosses to be beaten, doesn't cost any gold, and can be gotten reliably. Even if you have no interest in fishing it may be worth taking the time to do five Angler quests for the early game mobility boost.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the only fishing quest reward not related to water or fishing in any way.
- However, there is a Bunnyfish quest fish.
- It is one of the few mounts that can be obtained pre-Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fishing rewards like the Fuzzy Carrot are received every 5 completed quests, as opposed to the previous requirement of 10.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Fishing rewards like the Fuzzy Carrot are received every 5 completed quests, as opposed to the previous requirement of 10. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Fishing rewards like the Fuzzy Carrot are received every 5 completed quests, as opposed to the previous requirement of 10. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Can no longer take fall damage while on this mount.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.