The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Gemstones are precious rocks usually found underground. They can be sold or used as crafting materials. They come in seven varieties, ordered from most abundant to rarest:
- A great way to remember the order of the gems is the acronym E.A.T.S.E.R.D.
- Gems are more common in the Underground Jungles.
- Gems are also easier to find in the Underground Ice. Here, they can also be found sticking out of blocks making a faint glow.
- Once mined, gems can not be placed again prior to 1.2.
- You need one of each to make the Jungle Armor prior to 1.2.
- As of 1.2 Gems can be used in the creation of the Phaseblades, Colored Torches, Stained Glass, Multicolored Stained Glass, Robes, Staves, Colored Hooks, and Large Gems.
- As of 1.2, Gems all received a graphical update each with a unique cut.
- Amber is a similar material to gemstones, however it is not found naturally underground. It must instead be extracted from silt, slush & desert fossil.
- Amber cannot make a Phaseblade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.