|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Goblin Scout Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 73
The Goblin Scout is an uncommon surface enemy found in the farthest edges of the player's world. It looks like an enemy from a Goblin Invasion event, but it spawns during ordinary gameplay. The Tattered Cloth it drops is a component for the Goblin Battle Standard, which summons a Goblin Army.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
- As they are uncommon, using a Battle Potion and Water Candle in combination is an effective way to get them to spawn.
- They have spawning conditions similar to King Slime.
- The Bestiary entry for the Goblin Scout: "The Goblin Army sends lone soldiers out from the beaches to seek out colonies to conquer. They give warning with a tattered sigil."
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated. Spawns much more frequently.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.