As with all other gold critters, it can be caught with a Bug Net and sold for 10.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|The Journey Mode icon.|
- A Gold Bunny is used as the icon for Journey Mode.
- The Bestiary entry for the Gold Bunny: "Rarely, critters are found coated entirely in gold! Shopkeepers will pay handsomely for these, or you can show them off in cages!"
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced, replacing all exclusive pets.