As with all other gold critters, it can be caught with a Bug Net and sold for 10.
It might be hard to get, since Underground environment is more hostile than other places (like the Surface, where most of the other critters spawn), especially on Hardmode.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Gold Mouse: "Rarely, critters are found coated entirely in gold! Shopkeepers will pay handsomely for these, or you can show them off in cages!"
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.