As with all other gold critters, it can be caught with a Bug Net and sold for 10
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
total: 2 row(s)
- Releasing a Gold Seahorse outside of water will cause it to be immobile. However, it will not die from this.
- The Bestiary entry for the Gold Seahorse: "Rarely, critters are found coated entirely in gold! Shopkeepers will pay handsomely for these, or you can show them off in cages!"
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 18.104.22.168.4.1: Introduced with changes from Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 188.8.131.52.