The Gold Watch is the highest tier Watch along with the Platinum Watch. When equipped in an Accessory slot, a clock will appear in the upper-left corner of the screen, revealing the in-game time accurate to the last minute. One minute of Terraria game time lasts one second of real-world time. Like other accessories it can be created with modifiers. Like other watches crafting the Gold Watch requires a Table and Chair.
- When accessories are worn that cause the time, position and/or depth to be displayed simultaneously, the position is displayed at the top, with the depth in the middle and the time at the bottom.
- According to the watches, Daytime begins at exactly 4:30 AM and Nighttime begins at exactly 7:30 PM.
- A chair and work bench won't work when crafting watches (must be table instead of a work bench)
- It is obtainable but not functional on the Mobile Version
The exact time cycle of the day has four parts:
- Dawn - 4:30 AM
- Noon - 12:00 PM
- Dusk - 7:30 PM
- Midnight - 12:00 AM
Skeletron (and every other boss requiring nighttime) can be summoned between Dusk and just before Dawn starts (7:30 - 4:29), although it would be a waste to summon them right before Dawn starts as most either flee or kill you.
- Gained the ability to be crafted into a GPS.
- Gained the ability to be crafted into a 1 Second Timer.
- Added to the game.
|Items Requiring Gold|
|Tools||Gold Axe · Gold Hammer · Gold Pickaxe|
|Armor||Gold Helmet · Gold Chainmail · Gold Greaves|
|Weapons||Gold Bow · Gold Broadsword · Gold Shortsword · Ruby Staff|
|Vanity Items||Gold Crown|
|Furniture||Candelabra · Candle · Gold Chandelier · Throne|
|Other||Gold Bar · Gold Brick|