The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Goldfish (Material) is a material item that is created when a Goldfish is struck with a Bug Net.
- Goldfish will rarely spawn in a four block area of water.
- The material is easy to farm by powering a Goldfish Statue with a timer and standing in front of it swinging a Bug Net.
- As an item, the Goldfish has a description of "It's smiling, might be a good snack". This is a reference to the Goldfish snack cracker slogan "The snack that smiles back", although it can no longer be consumed for HP.
- No longer dropped by Goldfish upon death and can only be obtained by hitting them with a Bug Net.
- No sell value.
- No longer consumable.
- No longer drops coins when corrupted and spawned by Fish Statue.
- No longer drops hardmode boss summoning items.
- Consuming a Goldfish now triggers the Potion Sickness debuff.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.