|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a rideable Golf Cart mount|
The Golf Cart Keys are a mount-summoning item that places the player in a rideable Golf Cart. They are purchased from the Golfer for 50 after Skeletron has been defeated, and a golf score of 2000 is earned by the player.
The Golf Cart emits light from its front that reaches about 40 tiles, with the brightest point being at about 15 tiles.
- The Golf Cart's top speed is 41 mph. When surpassing 20 mph, it will start dealing damage to enemies and critters it runs into, inflicting 40 base summon damage and a knockback of 10 (Extremely strong).
- It reduces fall damage taken by 80%, jumps higher than normal (14.51 tiles), and its jump height will stack with extra-jump accessories like the Cloud in a Bottle.
- The Golf Cart works within water, but slower, and does not affect breath, so the player can still drown.
- The Golf Cart can achieve surprisingly high jumps when the Cloud in a Bottle, Fart in a Jar, Blizzard in a Bottle, Tsunami in a Bottle, and Sandstorm in a Bottle (or any of their variants) are all equipped at the same time.
- The Golf Cart Keys appear to have a Bunny pendant.
- The internal name for the Golf Cart mount is
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 126.96.36.199.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.