|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Aim to sink your golf ball in the cup|
Lets everyone know how well you did
The Golf Cup is a block and activation mechanism used in Golf. It can be purchased from the Golfer for 1. When a Golf Ball enters the cup, the golf ball projectile is removed from the world, the cup emits a wire signal, and an announcement (in the chat) will share how many strokes the player took between placing the ball, hitting it and reaching the cup.
- The golf ball has to be struck with a club at least once to activate the Golf Cup. Simply throwing golf balls at the cup will not work.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Fixed a bug where Golf Cups would send a wire signal for every player on the server.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 22.214.171.124.4.1: Introduced with changes from Desktop 126.96.36.199.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 184.108.40.206.