Granite Walls are background walls that generate naturally as background in Granite Caves. Like other natural walls they normally drop nothing when destroyed with a hammer, promote enemy spawns, and are invalid for housing. However, Granite Walls generated as part of Underground Cabins can be picked up, prevent enemy spawns, and used for housing (if the Cabin is repaired). Usable Granite Walls can also be crafted from Granite Blocks.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.