Grass Wall is a background wall that is purchased from the Dryad for 10 each. It functions like other walls, while having a distinct green, speckled texture akin to moss or leaves. It can generate naturally in above ground tunnels and grottoes in Forest biomes. Like natural dirt walls, these can not be collected and does not affect enemy spawn rates.
Note that naturally spawning grass walls are not considered valid for housing, but grass walls purchased from the Dryad can be used as walls for houses.
- Grass Wall, Flower Wall and Jungle Wall can be used to make Corrupt Grass Wall, Crimson Grass Wall and Hallowed Grass Wall by using Purple, Red and Blue Solution, respectively. All three types can be undone with Green Solution, though this will always yield a Grass Wall (even if the original wall was a Flower or Jungle wall).
- Grass walls (and their variants) have no actual relation to Grass blocks.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.