|Use time||22 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||Digs in a bigger area than a pickaxe|
Only digs up soft tiles
'Can you dig it?'
- Internal Item ID: 4711
It takes 2 swings to dig up each "soft" block, and all blocks are mined at the same time.
total: 2 row(s)
- The Gravedigger's Shovel cannot break Tombstones directly. They can only be removed with it by digging up the ground under them.
- In For the worthy worlds, it only takes one swing to dig up blocks.
- The Gravedigger's Shovel's damage and swing speed are comparable to a Tungsten Broadsword, but with greater range and autoswing. This makes it effective as an early-game melee weapon.
- Uses for the Gravedigger's Shovel include easier navigation in the Snow and Jungle biomes by shoveling Snow and Mud Blocks, faster Hellstone mining by shoveling Ash Blocks, faster use of an Extractinator by shoveling Silt and Slush, and faster acquisition of Red Bricks for construction by shoveling Clay Blocks.
- The tooltip, 'Can you dig it?', references a classic 50s and 60s slang phrase, which appears in many works then and since.
- The Gravedigger's Shovel is the only tool that mines blocks without having pickaxe power.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed an issue where, when digging, the Gravedigger's Shovel did not dig the center block at the same speed.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 22.214.171.124.