|Tooltip||Increases coin pickup range and shops prices lowered by 20%|
Hitting enemies will sometimes drop extra coins
- Internal Item ID: 3035
The Greedy Ring is a Hardmode accessory that combines the Discount Card's 20% discount off at any NPC shop, the Lucky Coin's 20% chance of spawning 1-10 extra coins whenever an enemy is hit, and the Gold Ring's increased coin pickup range.
total: 1 row(s)
- All items required for crafting it are rare drops from Pirates and the Flying Dutchman, but not Parrots.
- The Greedy Ring does not stack with any of the items in its crafting tree.
- The Greedy Ring does not affect the prices of items that require defender medals.
- Equipping this will make coin farms more efficient, and can be very useful for gathering coin ammunition for the Coin Gun.
- Despite the money-making and money-saving potential of the Greedy Ring and its components, none of them are particularly valuable when sold. This, combined with their rarity, makes them much more valuable as multiplayer trade items.
- Equipping this item before reforging your items can make a world of difference, especially because the Goblin Tinkerer can sometimes repeat prefixes, good or bad.
- The sprite strongly resembles a golden ring with three rubies, being made of valuable materials, hence the "greedy" part of the name.
- The Greedy Ring is one of the most difficult items to obtain, given that the components have some of the lowest drop chances in the game.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.