|Placeable||✓ (1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used to make Green Dye|
total: 2 row(s)
- The Green Mushroom will not be uprooted from being attacked unlike all other mushrooms, except for the Teal Mushroom. Harvesting it requires a pickaxe, drill, or explosives.
- Although Green Mushrooms are available in placed form on the version, breaking one never yields an item.
- Green Mushrooms seems to be based on a real mushroom species called Gliophorus psittacinus, a green-colored toadstool with a gray stipe.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced tile, but not associated item.