Guide To Critter Companionship
|Tooltip||Prevents you from hurting critters while in the inventory|
- Internal Item ID: 4767
The Guide To Critter Companionship is a tool that prevents player attacks from harming critters. It is not an accessory and will work as long as it is in the player's main inventory. It is purchased from the Zoologist for 5.
- While it renders the player unable to damage critters, enemy attacks and environmental hazards such as Lava are still completely able to damage and kill them.
- It does not prevent the player from harming Explosive Bunnies, which explode when killed, and spawn naturally on the For the worthy seed.
- It is useful to carry this item while wearing the Shield of Cthulhu, as the shield's dash may be interrupted by bumping into a critter.
- The Guide To Critter Companionship is useful for collecting rare or risky critters, including:
- The Guide To Critter Companionship will prevent Falling Stars from killing critters.
- The symbol on the book appears to be a Bunny.
- The book seems to be closely related to the Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage, which has a similar name and sprite.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.