|Damage||53 / 43 / 39 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||2.5 (Very weak)|
|Use time||16 (Very fast) /|
19 (Very fast)
- Internal Item ID: 578
The Hallowed Repeater is a Hardmode repeater crafted using Hallowed Bars. It shares the same white and gold color scheme as other Hallowed gear and weapons. The Hallowed Repeater has the highest speed and per-hit damage of any repeater that fires arrows.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- It benefits greatly from the Archery Potion and Magic Quiver, pushing its top potential damage-per-shot above the Star Cannon.
- Its actual damage rate can be superseded by the Chlorophyte Shotbow, which fires multiple arrows at no additional ammo cost. The Vulcan Repeater can also be preferable, though it does not fire arrows.
- The Daedalus Stormbow may generally be more viable, but the Hallowed Repeater is more effective against smaller targets and works underground.
- Before the 1.2 patch, this was the strongest arrow-shooting weapon.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage increased from 43 to 53.
- Use time decreased from 19 to 16.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Damaged increased from 39 to 43.
- Desktop 1.2: Crafting recipe changed.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced. Used in crafting of Vulcan Repeater.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced. Used in crafting of Vulcan Repeater.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced. Used in crafting of Vulcan Repeater.