Hardened Sand Walls
The Hardened Sand Wall variants are natural background walls found in the Underground Desert. Underground Deserts generate by default the normal Hardened Sand Wall which may be converted into Hardened Ebon-, Crim-, and Pearlsand Wall if exposed to the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow, respectively. Converted Hardened Sand Walls may further spread conversion. See biome spread for more information. On the Desktop version and Mobile version, all variants can be crafted.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Console version, Hardened Sand Walls placed by the player are, unlike other placeable walls, not suitable for housing and will instead allow unique Underground Desert enemies to spawn.Verify On the Desktop version and Mobile version they work however like normal walls; allowing housing and preventing enemy spawns.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Added Crafting recipes.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprites updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Added crafting recipes.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced, but unobtainable.