|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click when placed to display hats and helmets|
Items can be placed on a Hat Rack by pressing the ⚷ Open / Activate button on it, which opens a small set of inventory-like slots beneath the player's main inventory. There are two slots for two helmets, in addition to an associated dye slot underneath each one. Placing items in these slots immediately displays them on the Hat Rack. Items placed in the left slot are displayed on the upper part of the Hat Rack, while items placed in the right slot are displayed on the lower part. Items cannot be displayed on the middle, top part.
- Hat Racks are an efficient way to display boss masks, using 24 less Wood than Mannequins or Womannequins would for each 2 masks displayed.
- Like with Mannequins and Womannequins, the Familiar Wig cannot be displayed on the Hat Rack.
- The Rabbit Perch will not be animated if displayed on the lower part of the Hat Rack.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Made optimizations to the Hat Rack to decrease performance toll.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 22.214.171.124.