The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Heart Lantern is a decorative item that grants a health regeneration buff called 'Heart Lamp'. This will occur within a 50 block (100 ft) radius from the lamp. It can be placed by clicking underneath a block which has two blocks of empty space beneath it. The lamp will give off pink light and a shiny particle effect, which also functions as an acceptable Light Source. They are 2 blocks high and 1 block wide.
- Despite being a light source, and thus an active component, the buff created by the lantern will continue to be given even when the light has been switched off.
- The buff will speed up the player's regeneration by 1 hp/s.
- The Heart Lantern effect stacks with Campfire , Rapid Healing , Regeneration , Honey and Life Nebula buffs.
- The Heart Lantern cannot be placed under platforms.
- It is one of the few light sources that can be placed underwater. The others being Cursed Torch, Ichor Torch and Water Candle.
- When the player has the Heart Lantern Healing Buff, the Nurse will try to remove it for 7 and 50 , as if the player is actually afflicted by a Debuff.[Fixed as of v1.2.3]
- The Nurse no longer charges nor removes the Heart Lantern buff anymore.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.