The Heart Statue is arguably one of the best health items in the game. To balance this, only three hearts can be spawned at one time in a small area. However, by scattering the statues, more hearts will be allowed to spawn. Sometimes when you use them too frequently in a period of time, they will stop working.
The Heart Statue is most useful in Boss Arenas, where the player usually remains in a small area. However, one could position heart statues along frequently traveled paths, such as in a Hellevator. One could then stop at these "stations" when low on health.
- A maximum of 5 statues can be hooked up to a single power source. If more is added, it won't work optimally.
- This isn't a good substitute for health potions. It is always a good idea to carry a source of instant health.
- Due to rarity, it will take a while to gather enough of the statues. It's recommended to explore multiple worlds, as supply is usually limited to a few per world.
- This setup can also be applied to Star Statues for quick and free Mana regen.
- The Heart Statue is very efficient with arenas for PvP.
- Note that since 126.96.36.199, the limit of hearts in one area spawned has been increased significantly. It's unknown if this is an effect of the conversion to Candy Apples or an intentional change.
- Added to the game.