Heavy Work Bench
|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used for advanced crafting|
The Heavy Work Bench is a crafting station used to make various building materials, decorative items and mechanisms. It is not an upgrade for the standard Work Bench, nor does it qualify as a flat surface item for NPC housing.
total: 1 row(s)
Used to craft
total: 34 row(s)
- Particularly useful crafting recipes include the Tall Gate, which can allow mounts to pass through due to its increased height, and the Stone Slab, a way to economically process Stone Blocks into an incorruptible building material.
- Both of the metal plating recipes are identical to their metal brick counterparts at the Furnace. Their colors are similar, but the sprites of platings tend to have larger and more irregular pieces compared to their equivalent bricks.
- Despite having "Work Bench" in its name, the Heavy Work Bench cannot be used as a crafting station for the regular Work Bench recipes.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Can now be used to craft Trapped Chests, critter statues, and Gem Locks.
- Item and placed sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Can now be used to craft text statues.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.