Honey is a buff granted to players standing in a volume of Honey more than 5/8 of a tile deep (the honey that fills in half-blocks and slopes counts towards the depth) or being hit while wearing a Honey Comb or its upgrades. The buff provides increased life regeneration of +1 HP per second and increases natural heal rate acceleration by a factor of three. In addition, it reduces the damage from life-losing debuffs like Venom by 2 HP per second. The Honey buff has a particle effect of yellow "droplets" for the duration of the buff.
|Honey Comb||5 seconds||100%|
|Amber Horseshoe Balloon|
- If a player with the buff stands still, regardless of being inside or outside of honey, their health will regenerate faster. When the buffed player moves again, health will regenerate slower. This applies to all forms of regeneration.
- Desktop 1.4.1: The player can now receive the Honey buff after being hit while wearing a Honey Comb or its upgrades.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.