Horn o' plenty
|Tooltip||It is filled with the inexhaustible gifts of celebratory fruits.|
- Internal Item ID: 5065
- Because the Horn o' plenty heals only 30 less health than the Greater Healing Potion, which can be difficult to acquire, it remains very useful throughout the entire game.
- The Horn o' plenty's limitless healing supply renders all weaker healing potions (Lesser and Standard) obsolete, allowing them to be sold freely. It is still useful to retain a stash of Greater Healing Potions for situations where more potent healing is necessary.
- In real life, a Horn of plenty, or Cornucopia, is a mythical symbol of abundance and nourishment commonly associated with the Thanksgiving season.
- It is the only healing item with infinite uses.
- Mobile 1.2.4: Sprite updated. ()
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Sprite updated. ( )
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced. ()
- Mobile 1.1.6255: Introduced. ( )
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.