|Damage||39 / 46 (Ranged)|
|Use time||16 (Very fast) /|
|Velocity||20 (not affected by ammo)|
|Tooltip||Shoots frost arrows|
- Frost Arrow
All arrows fired by this bow are converted to special Frost Arrows which travel faster with less of an arc as a result and lose any special properties, but retain increased damage when used with stronger arrows. However, unlike the craftable Frostburn Arrows, they do not inflict the Frostburn debuff.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- Like other bows that fire special arrows, the Ice Bow is especially effective to use with the Endless Quiver.
- Due to a special coding quirk, this bow can be used along side the Flying Knife - using the Flying Knife and switching to the Ice Bow while the fire button is held allows one to use both weapons at once. This is a great way to gain extra DPS via the Flying Knife's projectile as well as inflicting Ichor for free via Flasks, boosting the damage of the Ice Bow itself.
- The Ice Bow is very similar in function to the Marrow, as they are both Early Hardmode weapons obtainable underground, both shoot a unique high-velocity projectile, and before 1.4 had a very similar stat distribution.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Damage decreased from 46 to 39.
- Use time decreased from 21 to 16.
- Now autofires.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Slightly increased damage and slightly decreased use time.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.