|AI Type||Hovering AI|
|Banner||Ichor Sticker Banner|
|Debuff tooltip||Reduced defense|
Ichor Stickers are Hardmode enemies that spawn in the Underground Crimson. They float around in the air. When tracking a player, they spit Ichor at them, which shoots several blocks and is affected by gravity. Their spit can inflict the Ichor, lowering the player's defense by 15 / 20. Upon death, they will also drop Ichor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On Console, Old-gen console, Mobile, and versions they are not immune to the Ichor debuff, despite using Ichor as their main weapon.
- When a player is killed by Ichor spit, the death message will say the player was killed by Golden Shower, which is a magic weapon the player can craft out of Ichor.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- To easily farm Ichor, it is recommended for the player to create horizontal shafts in the Underground Crimson for the Ichor Sticker to spawn. A three block tall shaft will cause the Ichor Sticker to become stuck and barely able to shoot the player (as they shoot in an arc); with a four block tall shaft, they become mobile but will still have problems shooting the player. The player will also have more room to deal with the irritating Floaty Gross, which can fly through blocks.
- They appear to sink in any liquids they enter and can be effectively immobilized by water that is at least 4 blocks deep. While this will not prevent them from shooting if the player is in sight, they can be easily dealt with using nearly any weapon available at the start of Hardmode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A common mispronunciation of "ichor" is /ɪ-kr/ or "icker", which would make the Ichor Sticker's name a rhyme; however the correct pronunciation is /aɪkɔr/ or "eye-core".
- The Bestiary entry for the Ichor Sticker: "Filled to the brim with powerful ichor, these squid-like abominations spew their corrosive bio-fluid at their prey."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Now drops 2-5 Ichor instead of 1-3.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.