Illegal Gun Parts
- Internal Item ID: 324
total: 3 row(s)
- The Illegal Gun Parts resemble a pistol grip and muzzle device; in regions where "assault weapons" are prohibited, the definition of "assault weapon" often includes a rifle fitted with a pistol grip and/or muzzle device.
- As is stated on the Sandgun page, the Sandgun has a graphic that resembles the Illegal Gun Parts put together.
- The Illegal Gun Parts are likely only sold at night because of the illegality referenced in their name, as well as their implied shadiness.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Price reduced from 25 to 20, sell cost reduced from 5 to 4.
- Desktop 1.2: Price reduced from 75 to 25, sell cost reduced from 15 to 5.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.