The Imp Staff summons an Imp to fight for the player. The Imp will tail the player and fly around, attacking enemies if aware of them. The Imp lasts unless the player dies, cancels the buff, or summons a replacement minion.
- Other minions can be summoned together with the Imps, but the minion slots will be shared amongst them.
- The maximum number of minions one can spawn is eleven. This can be achieved by wearing a full set of Stardust Armor while equipped with Pygmy Necklace, Necromantic Scroll, Papyrus Scarab, a Summoning Potion Buff, and using The Bewitching Table at the same time. (PC Version).
- When compared to the Fire Imp enemy, this Imp is more powerful. It has wings in addition to anything a Fire Imp has (Fire Imp teleports). However, the attack doesn't seem to pass through walls.
- The buff's tooltip says "The Imp will fight for you".
- The Imp will rarely rapid fire for 2 seconds.
- It now costs 10 mana to use.
- Added to the game.