|Knockback||8 (Very strong)|
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Launches a ball of fire that explodes into a raging inferno|
- Inferno Bolt (friendly)
- Inferno Blast (friendly)
The Inferno Fork is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon that fires a moderately slow moving fireball which will deal initial damage before exploding into a large, damaging cloud of fire which lasts for one second, and always inflicts the On Fire! debuff. It has a
5*1/20 (5%) / 7.38*59/800 (7.38%) chance to drop from Diabolists found in the post-Plantera Dungeon.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
- Unlike most fire-based weapons, the Inferno Fork works under water, but the speed of projectiles is reduced.
- The initial fireball will not pass through solid blocks, but the resulting blast can hit enemies on the other side of walls.
- Despite looking like one, the Inferno Fork cannot be used as a melee weapon.
- The Inferno Fork can be used to easily battle huge amounts of enemies at once due to the cloud its fireballs create. This cloud can be exceptionally useful during invasion scenarios, or if the player is being overwhelmed by large groups of foes. If used with the correct timing, it can actually kill The Destroyer in a few uses.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Drop chance increased from 2.5% to 5%.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.