|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 1
The Iron Pickaxe is an early-game pickaxe that is stronger than the Copper and Tin Pickaxes, but weaker than the Silver and Tungsten Pickaxes. Compared to its alternate ore version, the Lead Pickaxe, it has less pickaxe power, deals 1 less damage, and is slightly slower in terms of mining speed. Like other low-tier pickaxes, it can only mine blocks and ores weaker than Meteorite (which requires a pickaxe with at least 50% pickaxe power, e.g. a Tungsten Pickaxe).
In Journey Mode, the Iron Pickaxe replaces the Copper Pickaxe as a starting item for new characters.
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
total: 2 row(s)
- The Iron and Lead Pickaxes only require 3 Wood to craft, unlike the rest of the early-game pickaxes which all require 4 Wood.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Iron Bars needed to craft decreased from 12 to 10.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
tr:Iron Pickaxe/trcs:Iron Pickaxe/cs