Iron armor is the third-lowest tier of metal armor in the game, being Lead armor's weaker counterpart. It takes a total of 60 / 75 Iron Bars to craft a full suit, this translates to 180 / 225 Iron Ore per player to craft all the necessary bars for this armor.
The set consists of an Iron Helmet, Iron Chainmail and Iron Greaves.
A full set grants a basic 7 defense plus a set bonus of 2 defense, which equals a total of 9 defense.
total: 6 row(s)
- The Ancient Iron Helmet resembles the Bucket while equipped.
- The Ancient Iron Helmet has the same sprite that the Iron Armor Helmet had prior to the 1.0.3 update, thus the term "Ancient".
- Desktop 1.4.1: Iron Bars needed to craft the Iron Helmet, Iron Chainmail, and Iron Greaves respectively decreased from 20/30/25 to 15/25/20.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Sprites updated.
- Added Ancient Iron Helmet with old sprite of Iron Helmet.
- Desktop 1.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Armor sprites updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced Iron armor.
- Console 1.02: Added Ancient Iron Helmet.
- Console-Release: Introduced Iron armor.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Added Ancient Iron Helmet.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced Iron armor.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced Iron armor and Ancient Iron Helmet.