|Placeable||√ (2 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click to place item on item frame|
The Item Frame is a furniture item that can be placed on a 2×2 area of background wall, placed on or hung from blocks, or placed on top of platforms. Once an Item Frame is placed, pressing the ⚷ Open / Activate key on it while holding any item places and displays that item in the frame. Hitting the frame with a pickaxe or drill, or pressing ⚷ Open / Activate again will retrieve the item.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Item Frame can also be used to place a weapon, similar to the Weapon Rack.
- Unlike the Weapon Rack, objects in an Item Frame always have the same orientation regardless of the direction used to place the Item Frame.
- Also, unlike the Weapon Rack, Item Frames can be painted. Only the frame itself can be painted, however, not the item inside. Note that since 220.127.116.11, Weapon Racks can now be painted.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The frame itself can be concealed with Shadow Paint, when placed against Shadow Painted background walls. An item placed on it will appear to hang freely on the wall.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed a duplication bug on Host & Play.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed a duplication bug. (still works on Host & Play)
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't remove an item from the Item Frame if a favorite item was selected.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.732.3: Fixed an issue where placed training dummies and item frames would prevent a saved world from loading.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.