|Tooltip||Generates a very subtle glow which becomes more vibrant underwater |
Provides light under water
- Internal Item ID: 1303
The Jellyfish Necklace is an accessory which has a
1*1/100 (1%) chance to drop from Pink, Blue, or Green Jellyfish in the Ocean and Underground or Cavern layer. In the Console version, Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and version, the Jellyfish Necklace provides a faint pink glow when the player is submerged in water or honey. In the Desktop version, this glow is also provided out of liquids and its brightness is significantly increased when submerged.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Jellyfish Necklace can be dropped by Jellyfish spawned from a statue. Due to the decent sell price, this can be useful in a money generator. On the Console version, Old-gen console version, and version, the drop rate from statue-spawned Jellyfish is the same as a naturally spawned Jellyfish, at
1*1/100 (1%). On the Desktop version and Mobile version, the drop rates are reduced.
- The light emitted by the Jellyfish Necklace is dimmer than that of the Mining Helmet. As such, wearing a Mining Helmet will make it impossible to see the light from the necklace.
- When worn in a social slot, the Jellyfish Necklace does not emit light even when in water.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed a typo in the tooltip (changed "suble" to "subtle").
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Now lets off an extremely faint glow when out of water.
- Dramatically increased the brightness when in water.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.