The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Jester's Arrow is a consumable projectile that can pierce through an unlimited number of enemies. They can be found in chests underground and in Dungeons. They are fired from Bows or Repeaters. The arrows have a sparkling trail effect behind them and they disappear after traveling a certain distance or when they hit an obstacle. They are also slow-moving and not affected by gravity.
- These arrows are also very useful in defeating the Goblin Army or other invasions, since they can pierce an unlimited amount of enemies.
- The piercing ability of these arrows can also be helpful during the Wall of Flesh battle, particularly with the Hungry.
- Jester's Arrow are very similar to Unholy Arrows. They only deal 1 more damage than the Unholy Arrow. However, Unholy Arrows can only hit up to 4 enemies at once while Jester's Arrows will hit an unlimited number of enemies.
- The light particles emitted when they are fired are excellent for finding hidden caves and ores (I.e sword shrines). The particle distance is similar to that of the Fiery Greatsword, but Jester's Arrows are usually obtained much earlier on in the game.
- Max stack increased from 250 to 999.
- Can now be crafted
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.