|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Separates wire paths|
It's also hammerable!
The Junction Box is a mechanism that allows wires of the same color to cross without connecting. It is purchased from the Mechanic for 2. The Junction Box can be placed in midair, without the need for support. Hammering the Junction Box changes the directions that the different colored wires enter and exit the Junction Box.
- The Junction Box can be used as an alternative to buying different colored wrenches and it is cheaper than buying multiple colored wrenches as well (each wrench costs 2).
- Desktop 1.3.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.