The Jungle Turtle is a critter that only serves as environment flavor and spawns in or near a body of water on the surface Jungle at any time. Due to them having only 5 HP and no defense, they are often killed instantly by enemies or the player itself. It is one of the few critters having no Gold variant. Like its Forest counterpart, it wanders around on land and swim at the surface of water.
It can be caught with any Bug Net to be carried around in the inventory and released later, or crafted into a Jungle Turtle Cage to be used as furniture. Once crafted, the caged jungle turtle cannot be released again, and when placed down it moves around inside the cage as it would do outside.
total: 2 row(s)
- Jungle turtles seem to be exceedingly rare critters. One is likely to see multiple gold frogs before even one jungle turtle.
- Both the Jungle Turtle and standard Turtle are technically tortoises, but since that name is used for enemies, it uses the incorrect name instead.
- The Bestiary entry for the Jungle Turtle: "Their hard shells camouflage them from vicious predators by blending in with the thick, jungly environment in which they reside."
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced.