The KO Cannon is a rare weapon that only drops during a Blood Moon when Hard Mode has been activated. It does not consume ammo. It functions similarly to the Harpoon, and can drop from almost any monster. It provides continuous fire, allowing the player to backpedal while firing, making it useful for dealing with hordes of enemies and kiting larger ones.
- At point-blank range this weapon can do massive damage since it possesses auto-fire.
- The KO Cannon is essentially the early-Hardmode version of the Golem Fist.
- The glove travels at the speed of ~75.7 mi/h (121.8 km/h).
- The maximum distance of the glove is 14 blocks.
- If it's aimed at a door the glove will disappear.
- The glove can sometimes pass through walls when walking towards or away from the wall.
- Sometimes, the glove starts to appear on the 3rd block of the glove's trajectory.
- Changed damage from 35 to 40.
- No longer drops from enemies spawned via statues.
- Added to the game.