|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||20 summon tag damage|
10% summon tag critical strike chance
Your summons will focus struck enemies
Its best modifier is Legendary, despite it being a summon weapon.
- The Morning Star and Kaleidoscope have the unique ability to grant Minions the ability to deal critical hits. Though the boost is relatively low, it is nevertheless a noticeable increase in damage, especially with a large number of minions. The Kaleidoscope features the current highest summon tag critical chance at 10%.
- Due to its high base damage, range, tag damage, and extra summon tag critical strike chance, it is the most powerful whip in the game.
- The Kaleidoscope's large range and bright particles can make it useful for finding caves or exploring underground.
- A kaleidoscope is an optical device that uses reflecting surfaces to create regular, symmetrical, and usually very colorful patterns when one looks into it.
- Unlike most other Rainbow themed weapons, the Kaleidoscope does not have secret color themes for developers and beta testers.
- It is the only weapon dropped by the Empress of Light that doesn't resemble any of her attacks.
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Damage increased from 165 to 180.
- Range increased.
- Damage penalty for each additional target hit per swing reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.