The Keybrand is a weapon dropped from Hard Mode monsters in the Dungeon.
- Since it can only be obtained from Hard Mode Dungeon monsters, defeating Plantera is necessary for getting this item.
- It has the highest base damage for a non-projectile sword, next to the console-exclusive Tizona.
- When it drops, it will sometimes have a Tier 10 or 11 text color. The weapon is still tier 8, and will only display its actual text color when reforged.
- Its appearance and name is a reference to the Keyblade called the "Kingdom Key" in the game Kingdom Hearts.
- This item is called "Lockblade" in the game's source code.
- Damage increased from 55 to 70.
- Use time decreased from 22 to 20.
- Knockback increased from 6 to 6.5.
- Now has a critical strike bonus of 13%.
- Now continuously attacks.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.