- Internal Item ID: 1522-1527, 3643
Large Gems are items designed for the PvP game Capture the Gem, and are dropped when the player dies, even if they are in Classic or Softcore mode. With each different Large Gem that is held or carried in the player's inventory, a hologram of it appears above the player's head. If two or more different Large Gems are carried, their holograms will revolve in a circular pattern above the player's head. They are immediately deleted if placed in a player's Trash Can.
Large Gems can be placed into a Gem Lock to function as a key. This is primarily used in making adventure maps.
Each Large Gem can also be combined with a Minecart at any Anvil to produce a Gem Minecart. The Gem Minecarts are mechanically identical to the regular Minecart, but are aesthetically representative of their Gem type, and sparkle.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Internal Item ID: 3643
Internal Item ID: 1522
Internal Item ID: 1527
Internal Item ID: 1525
Internal Item ID: 1526
Internal Item ID: 1524
Internal Item ID: 1523
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Amber Minecart||Iron Anvil|
Hologram images[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite being made of 15 gems, Large Gems have no sell value.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Large Amber is the only Large Gem that doesn't match the shape of its regular variant.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Large Sapphire sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Updated sprites for all Large Gems.
- Added Large Amber.
- Large Gems can now be placed in Gem Locks.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.